Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Do You Have What it Takes.. To be the FACE???

 
This Could Be You February 9th 2014!!!
 
Your mission should you choose to accept it.. Love yourself and Follow your Dreams.. Sounds simple enough doesn't it??  So I ask... Do you have what it takes to be the Face of Full Blossom Magazine??
 
Vision is Nothing with out Initiative.. Initiative is Nothing without Implementation
 
  Editor and Chief Mello Andrews and I during the Beauty with Pure Purpose Fashion show NYC
 
With Mitty showing in theaters tomorrow, I'm very drawn to the movies premise..  That we all have these amazing life aspirations, often escaping through our imagination, finding ultimate success in our most secret desires... What if, with a little fine tuning we could see some of what we envision come to fruition... Understanding the scope of our reality and designing our destiny accordingly??
 
I am so adamant about advocating for Curvy Divas and helping them find their calling becoming who they are meant to be. In part because I have always been an advocate for the underdogs (aside my DIE HARD love for The Yankees) Any group of people who are looked past or face adversity because of who they are is a fight I will always aim to win. Whether that's by helping shift perspectives or just empowering those individuals to be more, do more and love who they are more than anything. Which is why, and I must reiterate this again with the same amount of fervor that I hold onto... BLEIEVE IN YOURSELF AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.. Never let anything stop you.
 
In a previous blog, I offered some real world tips on how to go about becoming a Curvy Model. The struggle to overcome your own negative perceptions of self are and what you can accomplished is hard but really Alls it takes is finding your Niche!! I found my place in this Modeling world unconventionally by entering through the back door. I discuss transcendence from looking at who you are and living the life you want to live by taking action ..... The time for action in NOW.
 
Here is Your Shot!!
 
We are a week away from the opportunity of a lifetime.. To be the face of Full Blossom Magazine coming to a close. Submission ends January 1st and it would truly be a shame if you didn't at least put yourself out there. Even if you are not chosen you will have taken one more step to living your dream!!
 
 
 
Did I mention 3 lucky ladies will be chosen??!!! Even greater odds for you to take that first step. Winners will be announced during a HISTORICAL New York Fashion Week Event 'Face the Sweet'  in New York City and will be Ambassadors for Full Blossom Magazine for the calendar year, participating in such events as Full Figured Fashion Week and Plus Night Out, Working with designers and photographers... Ultimately giving you the platform to build your own success and put you in connection with the people who can help you achieve your goals within the industry. 
 
 
Entering to become the face of Full Blossom Magazine was the best decision I had made for myself. This has been an amazing year of discovering my potential both personally and professionally. The most important thing to remember about living your life is that no one is promised tomorrow so LIVE and LOVE while you can and remember
 
TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment