Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sex and the Curvy Girl - A Journey from Insecure to Insatiable



Way back when.. in a Galaxy Far, Far away there lived a super foxy curvy girl who did not see the lovely lady lumps she had been bestowed with as a most treasured gift from the Gods.. 
In fact, this young woman, with all the right curves in all the right places, could not connect with the thought of herself as a sexually attractive being... and really how could she??
There were no Voluptuous Vixens of that time...  No Full Blossom Magazine to Showcase our Blooming Beauty.. Nowhere did there openly exist curvy love and acceptance she could look to for inspiration. Representation of the full figure in the media, reassuring her that her curves were the ultimate tool of seduction, did not exist! It was more than apparent during this time, sexy was solely reserved for the Victoria Secret Models and barely there actresses. With the confidence gap building within, she found it increasingly harder to attract men...... or shall I say the right type of man, which lead her to many-a-heartbreak and even lower esteem...

Alright, Alright... I'm just gonna say it...  that girl was me. ;)
In the beginning, with little to no discretion, I found myself with men who weren't for me simply because I accepted less than I deserved. I didn't demand respect and inturn they walked all over me. These men would ogle over the girls that I tried so desperately to be yet my physique just wasn't built to accommodate which in turn made me feel inadequate because, well 'why doesn't he look at me like that??'. I hadn't yet grasped that the love I sought after would only come after seeking  it from within.. loving all of All of Me!  Every Ounce, Every Pound, Every Roll, Every Jiggle...  After a long tumultuous relationship I decided to break free when I realized time waits for NO ONE.. I needed to feel, see and do more than what I had been doing. I needed to find a love that was all mine, came naturally and I didn't have to fight too much for.



In order to start enjoying every aspect of my body, I began the healing process from the inside out. I would force myself to stand naked in front of the mirror, (initially torturous) reciting daily affirmations to recondition my thought patterns of self-hate into Love, Acceptance, and Respect. I started developing my mind through reading and research, focusing on the things I loved, not just sex but spiritual interests as well. I taught myself about the power of cognitive therapy so I could begin to understand and recondition the root of all my insecurities.  Knowledge of self is Ultimate power. Again, it's what you exude from within that determines how people will respond to and treat you. The mind is a great tool, especially when it comes to physical sex and sexual energy.





Before I knew it I started to really see and believe all these wonderful words I had been breathing. I enjoyed the way my breast would jiggle instead of critiquing their firmness.  I enjoyed how rounded they were while laying on my back. The arch my back made when I poked out my bottom.   I began thinking of all the fun times to be had with someone special, envisioning them enjoying my body as much as I would theirs. Visualization is very important in achieving any goal you set for yourself..

April Flores From Bizarre Magazine

 I began looking into lingerie, toys, positions, various kinks and sought a deeper understanding of the benefits healthy sexual indulgences can create. Exploring my sexuality by myself initially led to better understanding what I liked & what I didn't... what positions I could do and which I would have to work at contorting into and ultimately what positions made me feel sexiest!! Once I began connecting my physical perceptions to a higher degree of self-acceptance all aspects of my life climaxed to heightened levels of satisfaction previously unattainable due to a deep routed internal block.  Self-education and exploration had really paid off!!! I was having some of the most Xplosive sex EVER!! Where inhibitions were forbidden and in turn, I was worshiped.. My body, my mind and my soul all because of the effort I put into Loving Me!!


Ever had amazing Sex with someone and later people tell you that you have a certain glow about you? That's because you are releasing the feels of Oxytocin. The power of touch releases this chemical, allowing for openness and a deeper connection with your partner all relating to the idea that what happens internally is reflected outwardly.

Sex really is that powerful and  because of all the many GREAT benefits when done safely we have to begin to change the dialogue surrounding women who enjoy their sexuality. Sex is an important aspect of ones overall physical and mental well-being. We already know it reduces stress levels and if done right can provide the cardio your heart needs to stay healthy. So my plush size divas, Why deprive yourself of a fabulous sex life because of insecurities or shame.. all of which can be solved if not at the very least worked on with some patience, deep reflection and understanding of self. Why settle for the wrong man who won't uplift you or who doesn't accept you for the Buxom Betty you truly are??


Work on your physique If you're not happy FOR YOU,  engage your mind (which I highly recommend)  simply because it allows you to be content with WHO YOU ARE and not WHAT you look like. Liven up your libido. Superficialities can limit us all as humans and yea we all have our preferences, there is nothing wrong with that but whatever you do, don't let any level of shame deny what makes you YOU!

 We are so lucky to be alive, to be able to love that it is mind boggling  so many people are jaded and continue these vicious cycles of shaming whether it be Slut Shaming or Body Shaming there are way too many real world issues to focus on rather than what you choose to do with your body... Safety and mutual Respect are really all that is needed  finding a true partnership. In the past, I have struggled with this and I have learned to no longer settle just for the sake of saying I have someone in my life. Life is for the LIVING.  Seek people who will raise your spirits, and bring you to higher levels of consciousness. Look for this in all relationship types, yes Friends are included. These are the people you turn to for support so why settle for someone who sees you as less than who you are? YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL and YOU deserve all a beautiful life has in store... and yes that includes the God Given Right to have Mind Blowing Sex!! (Again and most importantly Safely and respectfully, of course)

Carpe Diem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment