Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Indulgence


Business-VS-Pleasure
 
Mixing personal and business relationships is Bad, Bad, Bad. We must NEVER engage in steamy relations with a business associate. Never, ever, EVER…. right?  There is something to be said about our attraction to the forbidden, especially if the off-limits suitor is well-established with an insane amount of sex appeal, ambition and clout. Someone who claims to believe in you and your work and who is readily more than willing, as demonstrated in previous encounters, to sponsor your endeavors.  Normally your spidey senses tell you whether this person is genuine or if they have just mastered the art of Bull Shit however, you really aren’t getting the vibe of the latter. SO at what point do you realize you are way too engrossed in your flights of fancy to grasp you have entered into the oblivion of rational thought and emotion, now being dominated by your ego? My guess would be you really don’t want to see or understand this fact.  Ahhhh, well now you do realize only very ‘Bad’ things can come of this… very, very bad things. In my industry where we are constantly asked out for business meetings and to network amongst other go getters there’s always that one alluring man and/or woman with the good looks, charm, strong ambitions, clout and an undeniable amount of sex appeal that will have you reconsidering this cardinal rule of sin. A sin you really should refrain from committing…. Say it with me now! Never, Ever, EVAAAAHHH Mix Business with Pleasure…. RIGHT??!!!

Now that we are at the restaurant I realize we really should be sitting across from one another (as you slide in right next to me on the all-white love seat) and I mean we REALLY should keep this to a two drink minimum (as the waitress places my third drink down) Questions circling my brain like, ‘Why haven’t I drawn my line in the sand of business and personal relations with you?’ I mean I KNOW I shouldn’t be leaning in close as we discuss our ideas and plans to work with one another and you DEFINITELY shouldn’t be wrapping your arms around my curvaceous hips and waist pulling me in closer to you, silently assuring me, if I submit, you would be more than capable of handling All-A-Dis….. Damn… Now I’m realizing you’re Fine and I’m F*cked because I know, YOU KNOW you got me right where you want me. Isn’t it most frustrating how we are always drawn to the things we shouldn’t even fathom desiring?   I guess the real questions I should be asking myself are, why did I submit? Where was my discipline and When are we going to do this again??  NOOO Very bad thoughts!!! ….. They creep in I tell ya. 

PLEASE DON’T…. Yup!! You’re ready to take me out dancing now. NOOO NOT DANCING!!! That’s where I lose myself and at this point of my internal GPS not receiving a signal my already deteriorating will doesn’t stand a chance.  But, you’re already aware of this fact aren’t you??

We arrived at this lounge spot, sexy people everywhere, more drinks going down and I have this sneaking suspicion you and the DJ are conspiring against me as he plays all the songs to get my body in motion. Now my thicknesses is in full wine mode and while I know you were attracted to me before I can tell your mind is racing.  Images of you taking me home so I can really show you what I’m working with are projecting all over your face. Or maybe I’m the one projecting…   Damn you’re strong and oooh you’re dancing real close … DEFINITELY making it hard for me to maintain discipline.

The night is winding down and you aren’t gonna let me go till you get what you want. I see this now. I feel your energy surrounding me making sure I stay put but I don’t put up a fight. I really don’t want to move. I want you to ravage me. Pull me closer lay me down do to me what you wanted to do all night long. Sometimes we have to let our inhibitions go. This can be challenging for me, but I made a promise to myself to live fearlessly, and I intend to keep that promise. We can’t close ourselves off when living in the moment. Void of presence is the equivalent to us being dead. And tonight is for the living. I am alive in you and you in me. Another sexy night goes down in My City where Business and Bodies are Booming.

No comments:

Post a Comment